1. Flag of Denmark is the oldest of the existing flags of states on Earth.
2. Denmark is the most peaceful country in Europe, and its citizens are a law-abiding people.
3. 43,560 square kilometers is the total area of Denmark.
4. Danish is the official language of Denmark.
5. The total population of Denmark is 5.73 million.
6. The capital of Denmark is completely surrounded by water.
7. For the first-time fingerprints to prove the guilt of the criminal began to be used in Denmark in 1902.
8. the currency of Denmark is not euro but Danish kroner.
9. Denmark is a least corrupted country in the world.
10. The most common transport in Denmark is a bicycle.
11. Denmark is the third happiest country in the world.
12. The amount of car tax in Denmark is often higher than the cost of the car itself, so it is an inaccessible luxury.
13. Tax on the purchase of a new car in Denmark is 180%.
14. The two famous beer brands Carlsberg and Tuborg are from Denmark.
15. In Europe, Denmark has the highest employment rate.
16. It is forbidden to burn the flag of other countries in Denmark.
17. Denmark is the first country to legalize same-sex marriages in 1989.
18. Most Danes work from eight in the morning to four in the afternoon.
19. In 2009, Denmark received the award as the most environmentally friendly country in the world.
20. Denmark is the world’s leading exporter and producer of ranch mink.
21. On gasoline, the tax is 100% in Denmark.
22. Mollehoj is 170.86 m high and is the tallest point in Denmark.
23. There are more cycles in Copenhagen than people.
24. There is an island between Canada and Denmark and it is disputed.
25. 80% of the population of Denmark is Protestant.
26. Denmark is one of the most coffee consuming countries.
27. There are very few prisons in Denmark. Trying to escape is not considered a crime.
28. To dismiss a person, the company need to warn him/her before two months.
29. In Denmark, you will not find buildings above six floors.
30. one of the most famous inventions of Denmark since its foundation is LEGO in 1949.
31. Denmark has become a member of the EU since 1973.
32. Denmark became co-founder of NATO in 1949.
33. the temperature all year round is 10 to 20 degrees Celsius.
34. Danish people love swimming, almost all the people are known for swimming.
35. To learn surfing Denmark has the best beaches in Scandinavia.
36. Danish buses, if necessary bend at stops to the right to facilitate the landing of disabled people and old people.
37. In Denmark every second day it rains or snow.
38. Pigs population in Denmark is more than humans.
39. Bluetooth name was given after the second king of Denmark, King Harald Bluetooth.
40. Danish people eat more pasta than in any other country in the world.
41. The world’s oldest amusement park is in Denmark, it was built in 1583.
42. there is a free wi-fi in the buses in Denmark but in order to connect to it, you need to enter your CPR this is an identifier indicating the number of which you will not be anonymous anymore.
43. The remarkable collections of manuscripts in the Royal Library in Copenhagen are written in Sanskrit, Pali, and Sinhalese.
44. The US bought the Virgin Islands from Denmark in 1917.
45. There are about 444 islands, but only 76 islands are used for habitation.
46. The Royal Library in Copenhagen is the oldest in Scandinavia (1673), it consists of 500,000 volumes and 20,000 manuscripts.
47. The Danish monarchy is the oldest monarchy in the world and has existed for more than 1,000 years.
48. Walt Disney visited Tivoli’s amusement park in Copenhagen once and was so inspired that he decided to create something similar in America – Disneyland!
49. Between 1880 and 1920, about 10% of the total population of Denmark emigrated to the US.
50. About 1.5 million Americans believe that they have Danish roots.
51. Denmark share border with only one country, Germany.
52. Water from any part of Denmark is not far then 30 miles.
53. Porn was legalized in Denmark in 1969.
54. Hans Christian Andersen, famous writer of fairy tales is from Denmark.
55. Æ, Ø, and Å are alphabets that are found in Denmark but not in English.
56. Health care and education are free in Denmark.
57. 14 Noble Prize is awarded to Denmark.
58. The divorce rate of Denmark is one of the highest in Europe.
59. In 1915, Danish women were given the right to vote.
60. Copenhagen Stroget is the longest and oldest pedestrian in the world.